Charlotte has been in the a top producing Realtor ® in the San Fernando Valley and on the westside of Los Angeles since 1987. She puts energy and effort into each client and every transaction. Whether you are looking for an investment or somewhere to live, she is your choice for the best representation and client care. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is Your Top Broker.
Ph.D. in Social Ethics from the University of Southern California (2000)
Post-doctoral coursework at Oxford University, England (2003).
Doctoral-level coursework in Education at University of California, Los Angeles (1990’s)
Master’s Degree from the University of Southern California in Social Ethics (1997)
Master’s Degree from the University of Southern California in Professional Writing (1986).
BA Degree from California State University, Northridge in Philosophy (1996)
BA Degree from California State University, Northridge in Theatre (1985).
Supplemental and Continuing Education courses from various universities and community colleges in Real Estate, Computers, Statistics, Mediation and Media Arts. She is an Internet and Website expert – this helps with promoting her listings.
1. Recipient of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors (SRAR) Good Neighbor Award in 2008. Award presented at a ceremony.
2. Recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal in 2008 for outstanding service to the community. Certificate awarded.
3. Listed in Who’s Who in California and Notable American Women. Listed in Wikipedia.
4. Recipient of Real Estate’s President’s Award. (2002, 2003, 2004, and 2006) and the Leading Edge Award (2005 and 2008).
5. Member of the National Association of Realtors and California Association of Realtors. Member of CLAW and SRAR (Realtor organizations).
6. Affiliated with Aaroe Charitable Foundation – Money donated from every escrow to this nonprofit. I am also the founder and president of two other nonprofits.
7. Former member of Toastmasters and recipient of the CTM Award (2005)
Charlotte Laws was the recipient of the 2006 Los Angeles Animal Humanitarian Award; and has devoted thousands of hours during the past 16 years to two not-for-profit organizations that she founded: the Los Angeles Directors of Animal Welfare (DAW) and the League for Earth and Animal Protection (LEAP). DAW is a local political organization which works through the LA neighborhood council system to effect positive change for animals. LEAP is a national 501c(3) that advocates and educates on animal and environmental issues.
Charlotte has been a member of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors® since 1988 and was served four terms on the Greater Valley Glen Council, where she chaired the Government Relations Committee and served on the Land Use Committee and the Public Safety Committee.
Charlotte was a Los Angeles Commissioner in 2006 – 2007 (appointed by Mayor Villaraigosa to the 912 Commission). She was also the South Valley Regional Representative for the Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Coalition (LANCC).
In addition to real estate and nonprofit work, Charlotte has been an author, columnist and and was a weekly NBC commentator for four years. Charlotte has appeared on numerous national television and radio shows, including Larry King Live, Oprah Winfrey, The Late Show, CNN, Nightline, BBC, MSNBC, Fox News and The Dr. Drew Show.
Charlotte has been a successful and hard-working Realtor® for over 20 years and is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in Encino, California.
Charlotte can be reached at (818) 346-5280. Email email@example.com
*BRE # 01005771. Charlotte is a real estate license, not a broker. She is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (Your Top Broker).