Charlotte Laws of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services agent will:
• Take you step-by-step through the homeselling process.
• Answer questions and keep you informed about relevant market updates.
• Conduct a comparable sales assessment to help give you a clearer understanding of local pricing trends as you set the price for your home.
• Create a complete marketing plan for your home.
• Share details about your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and our robust online portal
— Inside Access™.
• Advertise your home online and through traditional media outlets.
• Handle buyers’ calls and requests for showings.
• Negotiate a fair price for all parties with expediency and as little hassle as possible.
• Help finalize the deal.
Buying or selling a home may be the largest transaction of your life. That your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agent, Charlotte Laws, will complete every aspect of the process with accuracy, transparency and ease isn’t just reassuring; it’s truly Good to know.™
Contact Charlotte at 818-346-5280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Charlotte is a Realtor ® – BRE # 01005771. She is not a broker, but is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (Your Top Broker!)